...running the course God sets before us, no matter the cost, no matter the task, to the end, for His glory
.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Going on Vacation!

I get to go on an amazing vacation.

Here is the deal- I never could have gone on my own budget; I never would have dreamed of the opportunity; I thought this was the sort of thing "other people" got to do.

But I get to. Because I serve an amazing God. And He does amazing things in other people's hearts. And He showers His blessings on His children.

  • sometimes directly
  • sometimes through the hearts of His people. 
So I will be gone for a little over three weeks.

Amazing.

I will be back with lessons learned lots to share!

See you in three weeks.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.                             Ephesians 3:20,21

No comments:

Post a Comment