"I've just remembered something I must have known, but didn't know I knew." -Miss Marple.I have only recently discovered Miss Marple. And I love her. She makes me wish I was British.
In the recent episode I watched, she gets this sort of subtle, yet startled, look on her face (she does this a lot right before she solves a crime) and said the above quote: "I just remembered something I must have known, but didn't know I knew."
That is a doozie!
I mean how many times do I relearn what I already know?
- that God is faithful
- that He will provide what I need
- that the current circumstances are just the slimmest of veneers on what is actually going on
- that the little things I am so worried about right now will be rather insignificant in a few years
- that practicing gratitude will pull me out of the darkest of moods
- that I can't worry a situation into a better outcome
I just need to remember what I must have known, but sometimes don't know I knew.
So what do you know that you know?
Well, don't forget!